Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Best Theme for Selling Products???

• Best Theme for Selling Products???

Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    • Hello,

I am considering a new ecommerce site for selling products and I am wondering if there is a rockettheme template solution.

I have looked at the Versla template which has a product and payment feature. Is the payment componenent also included in the template package? If so, what type of functionality does it have?

Are there any other rockettheme solutions which you could recommend?

Thank you

John
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Best Theme for Selling Products???

• Versla is an ecommerce template. It uses the Snipcart product for the "shop" itself. You can see snipcart functionality and their fees for use here https://snipcart.com/ .

Other than that you can use any of our template with third-party ecommerce extensions such as Hikashop, or Mijoshop, etc

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Ryan M Pierson
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Technical Writer

Re: Best Theme for Selling Products???

• MrT wrote:
      Versla is an ecommerce template. It uses the Snipcart product for the "shop" itself. You can see snipcart functionality and their fees for use here https://snipcart.com/ .

Versla is indeed a great ecommerce theme. Snipcart is also pretty cool, and doesn't hog up your local resources, either! No worrying about your databases there.
    • Ryan Matthew Pierson / Technical Writer / Buda, TX USA

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds