Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Updated Gantry. Gantry core errors now?

• Melvin
    • Jr. Rocketeer

SOLVED Updated Gantry. Gantry core errors now?

Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    • I noticed some 404 errors after updating to the latest version of Gantry just now.
      Is this a known bug, or should I proceed with steps to further analyse the issue and resolve it on my side? Any tips?
      I have not altered any Gantry or theme core files ever in any way.

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

www.melvinosenga.nl
    • Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Melvin.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Updated Gantry. Gantry core errors now?

• did you flush the gantry cache?

for Gantry stuff it's usually best to post on github.com/gantry/gantry5/issues

are you still seeing the error or has it cleared? doesn't look to be a service effecting error to me...
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
    • Melvin
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Still seeing the error after clearing. I've asked around in the Gantry gitter channel and I've been told that these map files have to do with minification of CSS and JS. The map files are not required for the website to run and a simple solution would be to download an earlier repo and simply place the files in the corresponding paths.

Most likely these mapfiles were not included in the last update, causing the error.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I've raised a ticket about this because we've had it before too. https://github.com/gantry/gantry5/issues/2149

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.043 seconds