Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Mod Security and Chrome

• Kevin M
    • Sr. Rocketeer

SOLVED Mod Security and Chrome

Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    • When I try and go to Rocket Theme site on Chrome I get the famous Mod Security Not Acceptable error. I can get to your site from FF or Edge but not Chrome. What is going on and is there something I can do on my end, or have done that is denying me access to www.rockettheme.com/ from a Chrome browser?

"Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource / could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."
    • Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Kevin M.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Mod Security and Chrome

• We're not aware of anything that would cause this.

Try clearing your browser cache.
      Try changing IP (reboot your router).

btw I just tried our site in Chrome and it works fine for me.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Kevin M

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Kevin M
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Re: SOLVED Mod Security and Chrome

• Very weird, I had already cleared the browser cache and it did nothing but did it again just now and it cleared whatever was blocking you. Chrome gets worse and worse with every update, but problem resolved. Thanks...;)

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds