Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Mobile menu not popping up on 1 specific webpage?

• Melvin
    • Jr. Rocketeer

SOLVED Mobile menu not popping up on 1 specific webpage?

Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    • Hi RocketTheme,

For some odd reason my mobile menu is not working on one specific page. I have no idea why I'm having this issue and I also do not know since when this even has been an issue. On all my other pages it is working fine (Which is strange because I believe the mobile menu is triggered by the viewport width specified in the base outline?)

I'm using the theme Galatea. Gantry 5, latest version.
      Please see the secure tab for my credentials if necessary.

The page I'm referring to is this one:
      melvinosenga.nl/mijn-diensten/wordpress-webdesign-amsterdam/

On the homepage and all other pages it works just fine.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Mobile menu not popping up on 1 specific webpage?

• Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "General Discussion" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Melvin
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• This is not a template specific question, it is simply information you would require. Notice how you asked for this information in my previous thread while this was not a template specific question either.

I am a paying and recurring member and I have had multiple subscriptions. I would like to sincerely request you to look into my issue. I would greatly appreciate this and also consider this before subscribing again.

Edit: Since you're mentioning it anyway.. Consider your forum design. You're not encouraging your community (Active customers with technical experience) to solve problems either, while this could take a huge workload off your team's back and is a missed opportunity in my opinion.
    • Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Melvin.
    • Melvin
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Found the issue, a particle was missing in the offcanvas section.

This could've been a real easy question to have answered.
      Thank you for taking the time for your customers, RocketTheme.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds