Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Joomla 3.8 / Gantry 5 issue

• GDK
    • Rocketeer

SOLVED Joomla 3.8 / Gantry 5 issue

Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    • Help...
      I have updated site for joomla 3.8 and site is not working anymore.
      Just giving error: Failed to load 'rt_citadel' template: Please install Gantry 5 Framework!

I tried to install gantry 5, but that did not succeeded.

What should I do?

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards
    • Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by GDK.
    • GDK
    • Rocketeer

Re: Joomla 3.8 / Gantry 5 issue

• Sorry.. I was too hasty..
      I updated gantry from control panel and that was helpful.
      But same problem with another site with another template:
      Failed to load 'rt_versla' template: Please install Gantry 5 Framework!

This is tricky because back end is not working.

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Please note that by answering your own post you take yourself out of the MODS "unanswered posts" queue and therefore might have to wait longer for a response - it's better to edit your original post so this does not happen.

Before you update to J3.8 makes sure that any RT products and any third-party products are on the latest versions first.

if you need more help, Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • GDK
    • Rocketeer

• Ok, thank you.
      These were automatic updates by my host... I have restored the backups and updated all plugins etc. and will update 3.8 later on my own. I hope it will succeed better. :)
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ok please let us know the outcome.

If your issue is now solved, please EDIT your FIRST POST in this thread by adding [SOLVED] at the start of the title and then select the TICK icon. This lets the moderators know that it can be moved to the solved section.

If you can't edit the first post this will be because it is more than 7 days old, so please reply stating that the topic can be closed and a moderator will do this for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds