Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

So Impressed with your latest Gantry 5 Themes

• David

So Impressed with your latest Gantry 5 Themes

Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    • After a year of tooling around with your Gantry 4 templates, this last week I decided to start clean with a new Gantry 5 template, and wow, can I just say how impressed I am?

I am more of an intermediate user. At times when I use these forums I have to look up jargon or even play with code a bit before fully understanding the answers.

TBH it took me a minute to learn Gantry 4. In fact on more than a few occassions I found myself taking new lessons just to meet the skill requirements. In the end though I was on the path to a site I was very happy with and some newly acquired skills.

Luckily my site build took a back seat to some other projects and a few months later I found myself back on your site where I saw your new templates based on Gantry 5.

I am now just a week in to my new install of Photon and I am just amazed at how much more intuitive and user friendly my experience has been. I am futher along with my site build in one week than I was after one month on my last theme. In fact I have worked with a couple other template sites and builders, all of which pale in comparison to your latest iteration.

Kudos and well done on what is in my estimation the best theme and customization platform available for Wordpress. Thank You Rocket Theme.
    • The following users have thanked you: Kat05, Henning, MrT

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: So Impressed with your latest Gantry 5 Themes

Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    • Thank you for your very kind comments - I will pass these along to the whole team.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds