Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED forum respond in a timely manner

• SOLVED forum respond in a timely manner

Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    • I experienced for a few times, after I issued tickets, some moderators responded to thickets within 24 hrs asking URLS, log-in info...., then for many days I don't get any responses. I would not categorize these supports to '24 hour supports'.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED forum respond in a timely manner

• WE try to answer most posts within 48hrs but we actually have no service level on forum support at all.

Please provide me with a link of the tickets your still need answers on and I will tell the approriate moderator.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED forum respond in a timely manner

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED forum respond in a timely manner

• Ok I have reminded @Damir for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Victoria Kim

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds