Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Problem with Cover flow particles (protean)

• Problem with Cover flow particles (protean)

Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    • How are you. Could you help me? I do not know if it is possible because a month ago my subscription expired.

I have problems with cover flow particles:
      themuro.mx/index.php/particles

I had to deactivate them in the home because something happened. I do not know where the problem will be

Thank you
      Israel Méndez
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Problem with Cover flow particles (protean)

• Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "General Discussion" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

But... Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a quick look for you.

Also, Please post your FTP logon, password and FTP URL in the secure area of your post.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Problem with Cover flow particles (protean)

• Ohh Ok, next time in the template forum :D

Yes, even a quick help would be very good.
      Many thanks Mark, for the help

Israel Méndez
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ok it would seem that somebody has modified our original flipster.html.twig file and invalidated all the code giving rise to unbalanced and incorrect nesting of html tags. You should never ever change our original template files. If you want to modify the particle you should create a particle override.

To learn how to override a particle in Gantry 5 please see our documentation here http://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutorials/overriding-particle-settings#overriding-particle-source-files .

Also, your template is out of date too on v1.1.1 and the current version is v1.1.2.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Problem with Cover flow particles (protean)

Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    • Hello Mark
      Obviously I did not change anything. I'm the only one who can make changes.
      And if I do I just change css, backgrounds and that's it. I do not get more than I don´t do.

Thank you very much.
      I'll see what's going on here.

Israel Méndez
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    • Hmm well that file has definitely been changed and someone even made a backup copy of the original first beginning with an underscore character. So if it wasn't you then it's very odd indeed as I would not expect any hacks of such things.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds