Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Jomsocial & K2 Intergrated w/ Template

• Jomsocial & K2 Intergrated w/ Template

Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    • Hey guys I really love your templates and have enjoyed them for going on 10 years now. I am wondering, if maybe, it the upcoming future if you guys could take everything out of my hands and into yours, and build a template with K2 and Jomsocial already done being coded around them. Every template I have ever bought from you guys either has one or the other and I have to do some form or another coding to make the other component mesh with my template. I really would love to get a template that all I have to do is install the quick-start and go to work on adding my content. If this is possible I would definately spend up to $100 for the template alone. Thank you for all the hard work you guys put into your templates, I hope to see this idea brought to life.

Viperman
      Douglas Musgrove
      CEO EAGLES 4 EVER
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Jomsocial & K2 Intergrated w/ Template

Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    • I think it's unlikely that we will do any more integrations or styling of third-party products. We used to do it for K2 in G4 templates but it gave us an oiverhead to maintain it every time k2 changed. So regretably I don't think we will be doing that, sorry.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds