Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

A note on the quality of your templates

• Isabeau

A note on the quality of your templates

Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    • When I had a tiny graphic and webdesign company a long while back I ended up doing business with you because you had the best templates on the market. Haven't done webdesign for a while and thought it a good idea to check what else is now on the market instead of just going back to what I know.

What I found is that there are either good looking templates or templates that are technically sound but not both. So after a few days of searching the web, here I am, back as your customer!

I just wanted to drop you a line to thank you for your dedication to quality, it's fairly rare and worth mentioning. It's nice to know that I can depend on you guys, templates make my life so much easier :)

Isa
    • The following users have thanked you: David Goode, Kat05, Henning, MrT, Damir, Reggie Simmons

• Ryan M Pierson
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Technical Writer

Re: A note on the quality of your templates

• This post made our week. Thank you so much for these kind words.
    • Ryan Matthew Pierson / Technical Writer / Buda, TX USA
    • Isabeau

Re: A note on the quality of your templates

• Ah! I'm glad it did, thank you for taking the time to let me know.

(as an aside, I found out today that you have a step by step guide for multilanguage websites, which I had been dreading going into, swoon!)

Next post, I'll say something mean or else people will start thinking I'm a shill ahahahah!

Peace!

Isa

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds