Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Oculus Theme & Wordpress 8

• Oculus Theme & Wordpress 8

Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    • Hello,

I am using the Oculus Theme and when I logged into wp-admin today there was a notice to upgrade to Wordpress 8 so I performed the upgrade.

I am not able to make any changes when I click on Oculus Theme. The menu is stuck on "Style" and none of the content loads below as expected.

I am also not able to change between overrides.

Please let me know if you are able to repair this and if so please provide and email address and I will send you the login credentials for the wp-admin.

Thank you

Earlier I performed three updates for willkautz.com - Wordpress 8, Gantry and Yoast.

Just now I performed the Wordpress 8 update for samsungphonesystems.com/nsd315 and this time I clicked Hexeris Theme and the tabs were functional but after I upgraded the Gantry and Yoast plugins this section stopped working.
    • Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Executive Advisors.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Oculus Theme & Wordpress 8

Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    • Yoast is not compatible with MooTools which RokSprocket, RokGallery, and RokBox all require... you can disable those plugins which should disable MooTools while you make changes/work in Yoast.

Please ensure the Gantry 4 plugin (and any other RocketTheme plugins) are up to date. The latest version of Gantry 4 is compatible with WP 4.8.

Oculus 1.0 is not fully compatible with PHP 7+

You will need Oculus 1.1 if you want to run PHP 7
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Oculus Theme & Wordpress 8

Posted 6 years 6 months ago

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds