RocketTheme Update for 05/19/2017

• Ryan M Pierson
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Technical Writer

RocketTheme Update for 05/19/2017

Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    • Hey there everyone,

Supra Released for WordPress and Grav

We just wrapped up the release of Supra for WordPress and Grav . Work has already begun on the next theme, and no we do not have an ETA on it yet. We expect this to go a bit faster than last time because we started design process before Supra was even out the door.

Joomla 3.7.x Updates

We're also keeping a close eye on Joomla's 3.7.x update situation. It's historically common practice for Joomla to do a major update then follow it up with one or more minor updates soon after. This is one of the reasons we advise folks to give it a week or two after any Joomla update before applying it to a live site.

All of our Gantry-powered templates should work just fine on the latest version of Joomla (3.7.1) and have been compatible with 3.7 since before its relese. If you have any questions or concerns about a particular template, or Joomla in general, please raise them in the Joomla forum so our team can take a look.

Personal Note

On a personal note, I'm still technically out of the office following the birth of my son, Luke. I'll be back by the middle of next week.

Supra Documentation

I did find time though to write and release documentation for Supra on Joomla and WordPress, and will release a Grav version as soon as time permits. This documentation includes a rough start to what we hope will be a habit of noting any CSS class(es) that you can take advantage of. Just look for the CSS Classes link in the sidebar.

There are a few more bits and pieces to document, including the fixed header atom which gives you a fixed header. In Supra, this is most useful in subpages where you don't want to use the full page scrolling atom. It's one of our most-requested features.

Thanks for your patience with this release. We look forward to sharing more information with you soon.

Ryan
    • Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Ryan M Pierson.
    • The following users have thanked you: David Goode, Adam L. Lewis, MrT, RalfH

• Ryan Matthew Pierson / Technical Writer / Buda, TX USA

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds