Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Wordpress Callisto - Move search field of secondary menu nav

• Wordpress Callisto - Move search field of secondary menu nav

Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    • Hi,

I'm relatively new to the Callisto theme and have been trying to figure out how to move the 'search bar' of the secondary top menu of the site onehopeunited.org/ to the very end of the line . I added a new category (Get Involved) and have tried to edit the Search field to move it to follow "Get Involved". I've tried Wordpress > Appearance > Customize > Menus to no avail. Am I missing something?

Thanks for your help!
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Wordpress Callisto - Move search field of secondary menu nav

• Looks like you have the Search field as a Particle in your Menu... just drag and drop it where you want it via the G5 Menu Editor
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• Oh, and stay out of Appearance > Customize... do everything from the G5 Dashboard.

If you're new to G5 themes definitely read the first 3 chapters here: docs.gantry.org
    • The following users have thanked you: Emily Hall

• SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: Wordpress Callisto - Move search field of secondary menu nav

• Thanks, I see the Menu Editor in the Callisto theme. I wasn't able to move the Search Widget for some reason so I deleted it. I tried dragging and dropping over a Widget or Particle back onto the Secondary Menu and it's not working. Any help with getting that search bar back? Thanks!
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• Re: Wordpress Callisto - Move search field of secondary menu nav

• I replied quickly above but to update, I was able to find what you were saying—however, I wasn't able to move the Search Widget I deleted it. I tried dragging and dropping over a Widget or Particle back onto the Secondary Menu and it's not working. Any help with getting that search bar back? Thanks!
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• it should just drag/drop where you want it to go... if you post admin details in the Secure tab I can check it out if you're saying that's not working...

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds