Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Create blog posts with paging in your template

• Create blog posts with paging in your template

Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    • Hello,

I can not create blog posts with paging in your template. I created this blog in Joomla at sachovetreninky.cz/blog , but I do not have articles and headlines underneath. I would like to pay you for solving this problem, but I do not know how much money and how to do it. Thank you for your answer.

Daniel
  • Re: Create blog posts with paging in your template

Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    • I have basic knowledge in css and I can handle smaller editing in php.

Thank you very much for your help.

Daniel (account Stanislav Musil)
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Create blog posts with paging in your template

Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    • Please note that by answering your own post you take yourself out of the MODS "unanswered posts" queue and therefore might have to wait longer for a response - it's better to edit your original post so this does not happen.

Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "General Discussion" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

But I believe I also answer your questions too in another topic?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds