• SEOinVancouver
    • Rocketeer
    • SEO Consultant at SEO in Vancouver

Help with Template

Posted 7 years 8 hours ago
    • I have purchased installed this template here at www.SEOinVancouver.com

But it has stopped working properly.

www.seoinvancouver.com/

The little movement at the top is not happening anymore and the youtube video shows up too small on the tv screen. Please help me with these.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Help with Template

Posted 7 years 8 hours ago
    • Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "#" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

Vertigo is now a legacy template that is no longer supported either http://www.rockettheme.com/joomla-templates-compatibility-matrix

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • SEOinVancouver
    • Rocketeer

Posted 7 years 7 hours ago
    • I cannot find the specific forum for that template. Can you link? Thanks.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• You don't have a subscription so you will not be able to see the forum - but the link is http://www.rockettheme.com/forum/joomla-template-vertigo . But we no longer support the template anyway as it is now considered an old legacy template.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • SEOinVancouver
    • Rocketeer

• Thank you MrT for the quick reply. I think it's a little unfair that I cannot get some support for a teplate I have purchased and is not working properly. I wish I could change to a more recent template but it is too complicated and risky. I am not sure what I can do. Do I have any options to fix these minor but visually significant issues? Thank you so much.
    • SEOinVancouver
    • Rocketeer

• I would be willing to pay for support just for these. Is there such an option?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• You didn't purchase a template... you purchased a subscription with time expiry that permitted you to download that template for the duration of your subscription. We do also have "lifetime" subscriptions to templates but you didn't purchase one for that template.

But, in any case now, that template has now been made "legacy" - this means that we do not provide support for it anymore. We have to retire templates when they can no longer be maintained and made to work on modern browser and devices. We have finite resources and it's just not possible to maintain templates forever. Just to be clear too, "lifetime" subscriptions mean "for the life of the product" not "for your lifetime" - just to avoid any confusion about that too.

Regards, Mark.
    • Henning
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Volunteer

• btw. all scripts on your site show a
      Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)

So I guess you should contact your provider why you get that ... that has nothing to do with the template itself (wich ... as you said ... was running fine before).
    • Last Edit: 7 years 7 hours ago by Henning.
    • SEOinVancouver
    • Rocketeer

• Thanks very much Henning. Will check on that right away.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Hmmm I didn't notice that... yes @henning is right - see screenshot. That is an issue to take up with your host.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds