Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Mimicking a slider animation using RT's extensions?

• Mimicking a slider animation using RT's extensions?

Posted 7 years 3 weeks ago
    • Hi,

I'm looking for ideas and a direction to create something similar to the slider in the website:
      lilianahart.com/

I'm curious if anybody already has anything working that way and if so, how did you accomplish that.

Thank you in advance,

F.
    • Last Edit: 7 years 3 weeks ago by FlahDesign.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Mimicking a slider animation using RT's extensions?

• That would just be a roksprocket features slideshow (see our demos) plus you would put the images in the description and use wow.js and animate.css to animate their appearance.

You didn't state whether you intend to use Gantry 4 or Gantry 5 though?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Mimicking a slider animation using RT's extensions?

• I'm going to be using a Gantry 5 template.
      So, you think it would be easy to incorporate the animations into any Rocksprocket module?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Yep dead easy. http://www.rockettheme.com/forum/gantry5-for-joomla/249637-adding-animate-css-and-wow-js-to-callisto .

Ahhh... actually I should point out that if you put animations in slides then they all fire at the same time because technically all the slides are visible at the same time because they are stacked one upon another

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 7 years 3 weeks ago by MrT.
    • The following users have thanked you: FlahDesign

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Mimicking a slider animation using RT's extensions?

• I'm going to give it a shot this week!
      Thank you!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ok please let us know the outcome. Please also make sure you read my note in my last reply - it may not work exactly as you want.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds