Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED RokSprocket not working with Windows 8.1, 8 or 7 on IE 11

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED RokSprocket not working with Windows 8.1, 8 or 7 on IE 11

Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    • I can only suggest that you make sure IE11 on win8.1 is not in compatibility mode and that you review the compatibility setting anyway. IE11 and win8.1 even managed to break on a google a while back so there do seem to be issues with IE11 on windows 8. I really don't think microsoft will do much about this though. Example of what I mean... https://betanews.com/2013/10/19/google-is-broken-in-ie11-on-windows-8-1/ .

Perhaps you could just add a browser detection plugin and tell visitors to update?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED RokSprocket not working with Windows 8.1, 8 or 7 on IE 11

Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    • Thank you for the suggestion. Unfortuantly it doesn't work on 8.1, 8 or 7 (or Lumina) either which represent too large a portion of our traffic. We have decided to redevelop the portion of our site that is using roksprocket/zoo (which is a project gallery) with different software.

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds