Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Alerion Template Module Question

• SOLVED Alerion Template Module Question

Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    • Any help would be appreciated. I can't figure out why the blue and green contact boxes line up, but the yellow module in the map section is protuded into the pervious picture and does not line up correctly. Please refer to the attached pic and the yellow section circled. The site address is oceanvape.com Thanks so much in advance for any help :)

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Alerion Template Module Question

• Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "General Discussion" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

Site is password protected anyway - so I can't look.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Alerion Template Module Question

• Sorry I didn't see the area to post questions about templates. I didnt realize my membership had expired. Now that I have renewed my membership I will repost in the approproiate forum.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds