Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Module.. search, login ecc

• oceano
    • Elite Rocketeer

Module.. search, login ecc

Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    • You never try to implement in the design of protean, for example, the search module?

I never see such modules in the latest theme. Now I understand why....is impossible.

I mean, search is the more important module today and must be in the header or in one of the top position.

If you try to implement it you can go crazy and, at the end is something weird.

Just Idea, can your designer try to put it somewhere in one of the last theme? I bet him can't or is already there.

Opinion? :)

PS: Have a lot of things missed that are basic in all theme commercial that you can implement before fly high in project like grav.
    • Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by oceano.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Module.. search, login ecc

• what's crazy... what's weird... need details, screenshots, links, etc please
    • Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Matt.
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
    • oceano
    • Elite Rocketeer

• What I ask before?
      "You never try to implement in the design of protean, for example, the search module?"

Try like this....

" If you try to implement a module, like Rokajaxsearch in one of your template ( that's why there isn't in the templates till now) you go crazy and you have something weird if you try"..

Understand now?

Link about what? something that you never add to your templates but is essential in a website? :)

Please, try read again slowly Matt so you understand :).

PS: this is a tread for talk about general things not for fix the problem.
    • Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by oceano.
    • oceano
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Thank you for the unswer ;)

Good work
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    • Sorry, I still don't understand... I read it slowly... RokAjaxSearch has never made me crazy and I've used it on a half dozen sites
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds