Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED No emails for subscribed topics

• Leo List
    • Rocketeer

SOLVED No emails for subscribed topics

Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    • Maybe my expectation is wrong, but I thought that I would get emails for any topics I subscribe to.

If this is correct, than this feature does not work
    • Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Leo List. Reason: Incorrect title
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED No emails for subscribed topics

• Every time you reply/post in a topic you will automatically be subscribe to that topic (provided your profile setting is set to do this). Also you can manually subscribe too. I know this service is working because that's how I as a moderator know how/when to reply to topic as I use the emails in my inbox to initiate my action.

Please check your spam/trash for the emails, also check your profile setting to ensure automatic subscribe is checked. If you still don't receive emails after that (and it will be interesting to see if you get one for my reply now) then please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of this page our support department will be able to investigate for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Leo List

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Leo List
    • Rocketeer

Re: SOLVED No emails for subscribed topics

• Doohh,
      The problem was (as usual) in the chair.
      My email address was wrong
      Sorry and thanks
    • Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Leo List.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds