Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Flash Particle for template?

• Flash Particle for template?

Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    • Good Afternoon:

I need to move eljardindelosenanos.com/ to a RT template. My problem is that on the top, we have a full flash banner, that was made 7 years ago. The reason for updating the site is to make it look better, and updating the header. Since the flash technology is so old, I was wondering:
      1. What shall I use to update the top banner; swish, or an other particle?
      2. If flash, or swish, in which area of this forum can I hire a Flasher, or Swisher, to make the new animation
      2.1 If flash or swish, what particle do you recomend me to use, or do the person I hire will insert it into my RTtemplate
      3. I guess neither Flash or Swish is the best answer, since I prefer the site to be liquid: so, what's your best guess and whom shall I hire in the forum

Thank you very much!
      Vampmaster
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Flash Particle for template?

Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    • Well, whatever you use don't use flash. Flash is dead and a lot of devices don't even support it anymore. But... that said, if you have that original flash source project then you can use the modern adobe flash product to export the whole thing as html5 instead and then just put that in a customhtml module in your project.

You also didn't say what template you intend to use or what Gantry platform (v4 or v5)? This would affect the advice that we offered.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds