Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

RocketTheme Company Over!!!I

• RocketTheme Company Over!!!I

Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    • I'll make this quick. If Rocket Theme continues to make these terrible templates, this company does not stand a chance against companies like ThemeForest.net. I remember when Rocket Theme used to create the best templates on the internet hands down. They used to have pride in their templates with such attention to beautiful detail. But now it's embarrassing. Terrible to say the least. Unfortunate cause i'm still interested in the older templates which doesn't have the modern developer tools of today. I'm sad because this was my go to site for the best templates to present to my clients. Now I don't have that anymore. I have to search endlessly for something worthy of presentation whereas Rocket Theme was an easy sell. Pleeeeeease Rocket Theme... Get back to how you used to kill the game with impeccable templates that made you stand out from the rest. I beg of you.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: RocketTheme Company Over!!!I

Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    • Well, sorry that you don't like the templates we're producing. We're responding to custom requests and now building more industry, or genre, specific themes and these themes are proving to be extremely popular with our membership. We've been getting some great feedback (both in terms of comments and sales) that lead us to believe we're on the right path.

All our themes are now built upon the Gantry 5 framework which is a much more modern platform that provides extreme flexibility and rich functionality both in terms of design and speed of implementation.

If you do have some ilustrative examples of the kind of thing that you are looking for then we can take this into consideration for future templates.

Thanks for you feedback, and we wish you well in finding what you seek.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Damir

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds