Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

site pages blank after installing rokbooster

• ancle
    • Jr. Rocketeer

site pages blank after installing rokbooster

Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    • My site which am developing has some serious loading time and so i installed rokbooster. Now my client and me cant open the site since it displays only a white page..

cache is on and set to "progressive caching" . Cache time is 60 minutes and also the plugin "System - Page Cache" is enabled.
      on pingdom it gives me 2.5sec for the load time

What should i do ?

Thanks
    • ancle
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Re: site pages blank after installing rokbooster

• now you will see the site is fine / thats because i disabled the plugin but i still need the site to load fast
    • Henning
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Volunteer

Re: site pages blank after installing rokbooster

• I'm not an expert on server stuff. But never use "progressive caching" ... I have never seen a site where it works.
      If you have a very static it may be an option ... but again I would never use it.
      www.ostraining.com/blog/joomla/cache/
      "System - Page Cache" ... well that is also bad. You are using a G4 template wich serves pages based on the browser you are using.
      By turning it on you may deliver a page rendered for Chrome to a IE user. Don't use use it.
      You have a couple of options via htaccess to use server sied compression ... but better ask your host for options. Each one is different. And if RokBooster doesnt work ... check if you are using something like Admintools to protect your site ... that stuff oftern clashes with Rokbooster. You may set up some exceptions. Last but not least: Check www.jch-optimize.net/ it offers also tons of options.

Btw don't overlook the obvious options. Get a better/faster host and use image compression. I tested your logo and I could save 40% on it. www.rockettheme.com/blog/design/39-image-optimization-solutions
    • Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Henning.
    • The following users have thanked you: ancle

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds