Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Extension to track users

• Extension to track users

Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    • Hi Forum,
      I'm looking for some extension for Joomla 3 which allows me to track registered users, ie to save me the record of navigation that performs certain user on the page once you are logged on, that activities performed at that menu enter if I saw some article or video, things like that.

I appreciate any suggestions that will allow me to solve this problem much.

Thank you
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Extension to track users

Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    • You can do a lot of that with google analytics. You didn't say what template you are using bu tmost of our template have the ability to activate google analytics in template manager or in Gantry 5 via the google analytics atom.

However, if you want to do more in Joomla itself then this is a good extension... http://storejextensions.org/extensions/jrealtime_analytics.html - it's a paid extension though so do make sure it's what you want before purchasing.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds