Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Suggestions for Portfolio Joomla Template?

• Chris L
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Creative Pro

Suggestions for Portfolio Joomla Template?

Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    • I'm getting second thoughts about using Ambrosia as a template for my portfolio website. While I do love Ambrosia's look and feel, I am wondering if another template would not serve my purposes better. Does anyone have suggestions on which template might better fit a portfolio website's look and feel?
    • s.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Suggestions for Portfolio Joomla Template?

Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    • The choice of template is really up to you - there are many that would be suitable for a portfolio. It also depends whether you want to use Gantry 4 or Gantry 5. I have to say that "Myriad" (Gantry 4) is one of my favourites and that does have a portfolio page too. Have a look through our demos.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Chris L
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Creative Pro

Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    • Do you think Ambrosia is a mistake to use for my online portfolio? I like the look and feel of it. However, I don't see any large image formats within the template. Is this something I can change?
      I would imagine the answer lies how I use the extensions such as roksprocket.
      Thanks
    • Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Chris L.
    • s.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    • Ambrosia is fine for a portfolio - look on the "portfolio" page and also yes you can use roksprocket (there are lots of different themes for roksprocket) - see the roksprocket demo http://demo.rockettheme.com/live/joomla-extensions/roksprocket/features/

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Chris L

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds