Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

How to remove Splitmenu Module - Title/Header

• How to remove Splitmenu Module - Title/Header

Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    • Hi, I was hoping to find some information on the Splitmenu system. Thanks in advance for any guidance and assistance. I would simply like to know if anyone knows where or which css file I can amend to remove the title/header, so I just have menu items and not a header/title.

In addition, I would ideally like to change the css to allow me run another horizontal level if possible. Any help would be appreciated. I have added a link to show the menu header/title I would like to remove: nachalministries.org/home/finance . It is the 'Finance Menu' (submenu title) I would like to remove the Title/Header, so the submenu appears more like an horizontal dropline menu item. Thanks again for any help and assistance if possible.

Regards
      Mike
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: How to remove Splitmenu Module - Title/Header

• Re: How to remove Splitmenu Module - Title/Header

• Hi Damir, Thank you for responding. The side menu module is generated automatically when a menu item is added over 3 items deep. It does not provide a module as such in the module listing. So there is no module as such to make the amendments like switching of the header. It is all code generated and automatically assigned through the template manager/administration / menu section. There is stying box there, but I don't know what the code is for that either to remove or blank the header. At present that is set to box1 title2.
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: How to remove Splitmenu Module - Title/Header

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds