Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Shopping Cart & Payment system like Rocket Theme uses?

• Shopping Cart & Payment system like Rocket Theme uses?

Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    • New to Joomla so if this is an obvious question I appreciate your patience and understanding.
      I purchased a theme from Rocket Theme yesterday and was really impressed with the shopping cart and payment process. Especially the ability to register users and maintain a log of purchased items they can refer back to. This is the kind of features I would like to offer customers on my own art education site I am building so when they purchase a tutorial video or set of Photoshop Brushes their account will keep a list of what they have purchased.
      Is the system custome made by Rocket cart or based on a third party extension? Is this something i can find, modify, or purchase to use on the site I am building?

Thank you for any and all feedback.
      Brian
  • Re: Shopping Cart & Payment system like Rocket Theme uses?

• Hello Brian,

Unfortunately, our shopping cart option is a custom development and it is not available for purchase / download.

Nevertheless, Joomla provides several shopping cart options on their extensions directory:

extensions.joomla.org/

I've also heard good things about Ecwid and have used it before:

www.ecwid.com/joomla#.VbpJKZNViko
    • Kind regards,
      Reggie

Learn to code for free.
      www.freecodecamp.org

• Thank you for the fast response! If you ever decide to package and seel that I'll be ready.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds