Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Vermillion 1.3 and RsForms Pro CSS issues

• jarekl
    • Rocketeer

Vermillion 1.3 and RsForms Pro CSS issues

Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    • Hi,

I am constantly running into form formatting issues with RsForms and Vermillion template. I reached out to RsForms support and they are identified a problem with the template. Per their suggestion I changed the theme and forms were properly aligned.

They recommended to modify the template CSS "templates/rt_vermilion/css/rt_vermilion-custom.css"

Add:
      #userForm input{
      height: 28px !important;
      }

To fix the issue. Is there another fix to let RsForms align the forms? The previous version of vermillion did not conflict with RsForms formatting.

I appreciate any help as it is a bit urgent issue.

Login info is included in the secure section if needed.

Thank you

Remove spaces to access the site

www. CHicagoComputerNetwork. com
    • Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by jarekl. Reason: URL addtion
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Vermillion 1.3 and RsForms Pro CSS issues

Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    • We don't guarantee compatibility with RS Forms, or most 3rd party extensions, in Vermilion... forms are very common elements and we definitely style the forms used in Vermilion, and most of our templates, to some degree. It's not and "issue" or a "problem", it's simply a conflict.

We'll take a peek... maybe it's a simple override... but we don't support integrating 3rd party extensions into our templates within the scope of support here...

Please provide a direct link to the page(s) with the forms in your screen shots
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds