Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Suggestions saught for template

• Suggestions saught for template

Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    • Hi all

I have a site I need to design and am bereft of ideas for it.....

Can anyone suggest a good Rockettheme template for a smart, a la carte restaurant, please? All the new templates I see dont seem to fit the bill so to speak - too modern and somehow to jazzy - am looking for something a bit more reserved.

Thanks in advance
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: Suggestions saught for template

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Suggestions saught for template

• Try not to take too much notice of the imagery in the templates - that's easy to change - instead concentrate on the basic structure of what you want your site to look like. It's better to use the more modern templates if you can since they are responsive and work well on modern mobiles - they also use the latest techniques and offer more choice in terms of things like animations too.

I can only suggest that you go through the template demos and see which best fulfills your requirement.

Another thing to do is look at what your "competitors" have done - then at least you have a benchmark to compare against the RT template structures to help you to make that choice.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: SparkyRFC

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds