Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

More rows in Myriad Fullstrip position

• More rows in Myriad Fullstrip position

Posted 9 years 3 weeks ago
    • Hi, I am trying to put more rows in Myriad template fullstrip position.
      I set Display limit to 0, 5 items per row and 15 previews per page but it only shows one row.
      If I change from Apollo to another theme it works.
      Is it possible to solve this?
      Thank you
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: More rows in Myriad Fullstrip position

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: More rows in Myriad Fullstrip position

• Ok, thanks.
      Here you are key access
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Well you seem to have done what I would... created three roksprockets in the same position? apollo is only supposed to be a single row?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: More rows in Myriad Fullstrip position

• In fact I just put three modules to show the result to the client but I need only a roksprockets to show as rows as I want.
      But Apollo seems not to show more than one row
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• 1. Your Myriad template was on v1.1 and we added bug fixes in v1.2 - I updated this for you
      2. Several of you items had no image - so that's why they were not showing
      3. you have 16 item in the roksprocket so you need to enable pagination and/or arrow navigation in order to be able to get to that page - I have turned both on for now
      4. I disabled your second roksprocket in the same position as the other one now does what you need.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds