Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Jquery conflict with Chimera and Virtuemart

• Jquery conflict with Chimera and Virtuemart

Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    • Hello,

I've been with rocketthem for a long time off and on. People respond very well to your work. But recently when I used Chimera for my new project in November, I've been having nothing but headaches. When my membership was active, I asked several times for help with this issue and only got a few answers of "we'll look at it today" but never any responses of what happened after you guys checked. I would really appreciate it if some one could please help me with this issue. I've spent money to get a virtuemart expert to help me and it always comes down to the fact that Jquery is conflicting with template...

The issue I'm having is virtuemart isn't displaying any of the values in the shopping cart or when increasing/decreasing the volume of products.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: Jquery conflict with Chimera and Virtuemart

Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    • Edward Nunez wrote:
      Hello,

I've been with rocketthem for a long time off and on. People respond very well to your work. But recently when I used Chimera for my new project in November, I've been having nothing but headaches. When my membership was active, I asked several times for help with this issue and only got a few answers of "we'll look at it today" but never any responses of what happened after you guys checked. I would really appreciate it if some one could please help me with this issue. I've spent money to get a virtuemart expert to help me and it always comes down to the fact that Jquery is conflicting with template...

The issue I'm having is virtuemart isn't displaying any of the values in the shopping cart or when increasing/decreasing the volume of products.

Hi Edward
      My apologies :blush: for not resolving this for you when you were a member. So we'll have to deal with that issue here in this forum. Can you resend me all the current access info in a SECURE tab and I'll make you a TOP priority.
  • Re: Jquery conflict with Chimera and Virtuemart

Posted 9 years 5 days ago
    • This message contains only secure information that is visible to DanG, moderators and administrators
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: Jquery conflict with Chimera and Virtuemart

Posted 9 years 3 days ago
    • Edward Nunez wrote:
      I've done everything and I think I've might have done to much... please I need all the help I can get or i'll be forced to redo this whole site from the beginning...

Please check the SECURE part of my reply.
  • Re: Jquery conflict with Chimera and Virtuemart

Posted 9 years 2 days ago
    • This message contains only secure information that is visible to DanG, moderators and administrators

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds