Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Problems downloading RocketLauncher Files

• Problems downloading RocketLauncher Files

Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    • Hi,

I'm logged into the site but I'm having problems downloading rocketlauncher files for themes. They get to almost completion and then they err out as failed. I'm using firefox and I've tried downloading several versions. The template files themselves complete but rocketlauncher files don't. Any thoughts?

Chris
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: Problems downloading RocketLauncher Files

Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    • Chris McKinnon wrote:
      Hi,

I'm logged into the site but I'm having problems downloading rocketlauncher files for themes. They get to almost completion and then they err out as failed. I'm using firefox and I've tried downloading several versions. The template files themselves complete but rocketlauncher files don't. Any thoughts?

Chris

I just downloaded the J33 Nuance RocketLauncher without issue. Just try it again.
    • Chad
    • Rocketeer
    • Follow your heart!

Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    • Ben Hur - Please don't post in topics that are over 2.6 years old or we might miss your post altogether. It's alway better to create a new post of your own. I clicked on that link you posted and succesfully downloaded the package. I also checked the package and there is nothing wrong with it. Please check that you don't have any plugins installed in your browser that are interfering with downloads. Also, try a different browser, and if that doesn't work, a different PC altogether.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds