Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Next button do not working, Myriad Joomla 2.5 RocketLauncher installation

• Next button do not working, Myriad Joomla 2.5 RocketLauncher installation

Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

Re: Next button do not working, Myriad Joomla 2.5 RocketLauncher installation

• Hi there,

How did you upload the file? Did you upload the zipped file and then extract on server or did you unzip files and upload in batch to server?

It seems that there is possibly a corrupted file. This happened to me 2 days ago on a Joomla 3 RocketLauncher. I just reloaded the zip file and extracted again and everything worked fine.

Hope this helps 8)

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information
  • Re: Next button do not working, Myriad Joomla 2.5 RocketLauncher installation

• Hello Forum,
      First of all I want to apologise for using the general discussion tread for dropping my problem. I'm a newbie here.

Hey DAvid you made the magic! Thank you very much. I got a fresh zipped download of Myriad and uploaded it zipped then extracted on server. Worked as a charm. Thanks again.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds