Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Dynamic Header

• Dynamic Header

Posted 9 years 6 months ago
    • I really like the dynamic header that is used for the Rocket Theme site. Do any of the Joomla templates support a similar effect - header with menu present when first navigating to a site but vanishes when scrolling down but re-appears when scrolling up? I noticed that Chimera does something similar but not the same - not visible initially and becomes visible after scrolling a certain distance.

OK I think I found some more info - Anacron supports this capability. Is this capability built into all the more recent templates?
    • Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Nick Steblay.
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

Re: Dynamic Header

Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    • Hi Nick,

Anacron is the only template that has that effect at present. It is a combination of js and css and this is not included in other templates.

You would have to work your way through the elements of Anacron and then copy across the bits you would need.

Hope this helps 8)

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds