Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

RokGallery: type

• RokGallery: type

Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    • hi,

I have rokgallery module 2.29 installed on joomla 3.3, and the responsive Clarion template.
      On the first page i published a module to a gallery, with link type "Link to a RokBox2".
      What a need is to put the link it is on the slide in the image opened on rokbox popup, and didn't pass to the next image on the gallery.

I tried to change the files RokGalleryModule.php and default.php on modules/mod_rokgallery/lib/, but the only think a goot is the link i want woorking on the title image but loost the image view on popup.

Can anyone give some help. thanks
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: RokGallery: type

• 1. do not change our original files
      2. I don't really understand your question - what are you trying to achieve - please can you rephrase?
      3. check that you have rokbox installed if you are not getting a rokbox popup
      4. Could you please post a URL to your site (this can be done in the secure area tab if you prefer) so we can look for you. Without a link to page where the problem is on your site it is quite hard for us to provide the best solution due to so many variables. We try to provide file names and line numbers for code changes and if changes have already been made then our advice may be incorrect.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: RokGallery: type

• Yes, i have rokbox installed and i'm getting the popup open.

I have one gallery named "Publicações" with 3 slides images,on each slide form edit i put a specific url link.
      In the first page i published an RokGallery Module for show this gallery slides.

i'm trying to put the link that a submited in form edit of slide (link in the slide), on the image opened in a roxbox popup using "Link Type: Link to a RokBox2 slide image".

The changes that i make in files modules/mod_rokgallery/lib/ achieve me to put the link(link in the slide)on title image but now i don't see de image slide in the popup (rokbox) opened.

The url to site is on secure mode.

I hope I have been clearer about what my question.
      thanks.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: RokGallery: type

• No sorry I still don't understand you. Why are you hacking rokgallery code? If you want to link to a specific place from your image then add a custom link and use "link in slice" not "link to rokbox". Then if you actually want that link to open in a rokbox then you WILL have to modify the rokgallery code to add the "data-rokbox" to the link.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds