Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED RokBooster

• Gareth E
    • Sr. Rocketeer

SOLVED RokBooster

Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    • My site is running rather slow and I would like to use RokBooster. The main issue that I have is that when I enable it the image loading through simple image gallery pro must time out and it loads the same image in every thumbnail. When you then click on the image the correct one loads. How can I tell RokBoost to ignore this particular plug in when compressing things? I am anxious to try and speed up the site urgently as I have had a few negative comments about it.
    • Gareth E
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Re: SOLVED RokBooster

Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    • My site is running rather slow and I would like to use RokBooster. The main issue that I have is that when I enable it the image loading through simple image gallery pro must time out and it loads the same image in every thumbnail. When you then click on the image the correct one loads. How can I tell RokBoost to ignore this particular plug in when compressing things? I am anxious to try and speed up the site urgently as I have had a few negative comments about it.
    • Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Gareth E. Reason: Please delete - double posted in error. Only the first post in this thread should be present.
  • Re: SOLVED RokBooster

Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    • I would like the Rokbooster plugin, but is not work after several working hours. The page is disintegrate. I've tried everything. Currently turned off. Please help me. If necessary, I can send the admin and FTP access.
  • Re: SOLVED RokBooster

Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    • Did they answer you?

I am experiencing exactly the same problem and many people is this forum too, but i cant find a solution anywhere

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds