Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Turning off Gantry Rotator in Panacea

• SOLVED Turning off Gantry Rotator in Panacea

Posted 9 years 6 months ago
    • I am in the process of developing at site using the Joomla 3.3 version of Panacea. This template uses a Gantry Rotater, which formerly appeared only on the Home page. I have somehow contrived to change the settings so that it now appears on all my pages; this is somthing I do not want.

Does anyone know where the seetings are located to control the pages on which the Rotator appears?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Turning off Gantry Rotator in Panacea

• Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "General Discussion" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your membership appears to have expired?

Look in template manager - you probably turned it on in MASTER instead of just an OVERRIDE copy assigned to home page.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Turning off Gantry Rotator in Panacea

• Thank you for responding and I apprecaite your priority is always to assist paying members.

I spent about 15 minutes looking for the template forum before submitting my question. I never was able to find it, hence my submission to the "General Discussion." It would be very helpful if there was a clearer link to that section on the forum site, even if it were greyed out and inaccessible to those of us who are not paid members.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

• Matthew Thome wrote:
      Thank you for responding and I apprecaite your priority is always to assist paying members.

I spent about 15 minutes looking for the template forum before submitting my question. I never was able to find it, hence my submission to the "General Discussion." It would be very helpful if there was a clearer link to that section on the forum site, even if it were greyed out and inaccessible to those of us who are not paid members.

OR

You could have looked here -> http://www.rockettheme.com/docs/joomla/templates/panacea/demo_override.md#style which is a Public access link.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Matthew Thome - access to the forums for extensions and templates is only for paying members - they are hidden from view unless you have a subscription (the same applies when searching). As DanG indicated the documentation for all extensions and templates is available to everyone.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

• Hi Matthew

Although we would look forward to you renewing by using our Public Documentation and the matching demo page you can get a better idea of the constant innovations we are adding for our users ;)

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds