Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Kunena?

• Zach
    • Jr. Rocketeer

SOLVED Kunena?

Posted 9 years 7 months ago
    • I thought I read about 1-2 years ago that RT was going to work on some Kunena templates...

I love the one you guys have made for the RT website, any hopes of something simular being released?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Kunena?

Posted 9 years 7 months ago
    • I'm afraid not at the moment - the DEVS are very busy on other projects at the moment (you've already seen Grav announced) but it is something that we would like to do in the future.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Web Tech Plus
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Web Designer / Small Business Owner

Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    • Hey how are you going MrT
      Back on the Kunena, i take it template development for this has not happened?

We are looking at a site at present where we are looking to customise the template and we are getting loads of issues with the templates clashing with Gantry, its just styling i know but its really time consuming and i would really love to get this fixed for my client.
    • This is our Web Tech Plus Team account. Advice, design and other things are what we do, thanks for your help and understanding.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• No, we're not doing any templates for Kunena, sorry.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Web Tech Plus
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Web Designer / Small Business Owner

• Thanks for the quick reply, we will look at other options, are there any you would recommend?
    • This is our Web Tech Plus Team account. Advice, design and other things are what we do, thanks for your help and understanding.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Sorry, no I can't think of any off-hand that wouldn't be one of our competitors.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.044 seconds