Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Expired member help

• Jason Yon
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Expired member help

Posted 9 years 7 months ago
    • So, I currently do not have an active membership. I was ridiculed by a moderator for asking a template question. My quesion is, is there any level of support for templates installed for non-active members?
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: Expired member help

• Jason Yon wrote:
      So, I currently do not have an active membership. I was ridiculed by a moderator for asking a template question. My quesion is, is there any level of support for templates installed for non-active members?

I read that post Jason and IMHO I really don't believe "ridiculed" accurately describes what the MOD was trying to relate to you.
      Our forum answering process is like a triage system in a hospital. Members with broken sites and our products get immediate attention. Then it scales down to members that need CSS assistance. Finally on the slow days we mods will tackle a non-member post or two.

This is a business and the model would fall apart if non-active members were getting support just as equally as active members.

I believe this was one of the motivations for Rockettheme bringing out the Lifetime Template option. Purchase your choice of template and never worry about expiring membership again.
    • Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by DanG.
    • Jason Yon
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• I appreciate you responding. I wish the lifetime purchase had been available then. This paticular website, I have been working on for about 6 months. Now we are experiencing problems with it being viewed with new versions of IE. Is there a way I could get some help?
    • Who?
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Joomla freelancer

• Yes, you could buy a template membership for that specific template and you could get a help or you can buy a Premier support option for this specific issue
    • Check my services at: Mihha-Vision

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds