Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED menu has mind of its own

• michael
    • Sr. Rocketeer

SOLVED menu has mind of its own

Posted 9 years 8 months ago
    • my menu has gone mad. i've been trying to fix it for ages but i'm to stuiped. it refuses to centre, and as i zoom out it moves horizontally. if someone could be could enough to point out where i'm going wrong, i'd greatly appreciate it.

mike.

http://dgclassiccars.com/
    • Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by michael.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: menu has mind of its own

• Looks like it's something you've done (or not done) in creating that new position "rt-exampleposition" --- unfortunately debugging custom coding like that is beyond the scope of support here...

Can you bump your header items up into the "Top" position and put the menu back in the "Header" position?
    • The following users have thanked you: michael

• SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
    • michael
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• sorted thanks.

mike.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• good deal :)

If a thread is solved please edit your original/first post and place "[SOLVED]", no quotes, at the beginning of your post title. Changing the post icon to the Solved Checkmark is helpful too. :)
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds