Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED When trying to connect to my website thegatehealing.com/ thegatehealing.com

• SOLVED When trying to connect to my website thegatehealing.com/ thegatehealing.com

Posted 9 years 8 months ago
    • When trying to connect to my website thegatehealing.com/ thegatehealing.com/administrator or any inner page I get this message:
      תקלה
      ROKCOMMON: UNABLE TO FIND THE ROKCOMMON LIBRARY AT /HOME/THEGATEM/PUBLIC_HTML/THEGATEHEALING.COM/LIBRARIES/ROKCOMMON

jos-Error: RokCommon: Unable to find the RokCommon library at /home/thegatem/public_html/thegatehealing.com/libraries/rokcommon

plgSystemKoowa -> exceptionHandler()
      JError :: raiseError() @ /home/thegatem/public_html/thegatehealing.com/plugins/system/koowa/koowa.php:147
      JError :: raise() @ /home/thegatem/public_html/thegatehealing.com/libraries/legacy/error/error.php:253
      JError :: throwError() @ /home/thegatem/public_html/thegatehealing.com/libraries/legacy/error/error.php:179
      call_user_func_array() @ /home/thegatem/public_html/thegatehealing.com/libraries/legacy/error/error.php:217
      JError :: handleCallback()
      call_user_func() @ /home/thegatem/public_html/thegatehealing.com/libraries/legacy/error/error.php:754
      plgSystemKoowa -> errorHandler()
      JError :: raiseError() @ /home/thegatem/public_html/thegatehealing.com/plugins/system/koowa/koowa.php:166
      JError :: raise() @ /home/thegatem/public_html/thegatehealing.com/libraries/legacy/error/error.php:253

I really appreciate your help and of course am willing to pay for it.

Thank you very much
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: SOLVED When trying to connect to my website thegatehealing.com/ thegatehealing.com

• I can't access your site... DNS not resolving...

does your site live in that subdir of "thegatehealing.com"? It's not in the root public_html dir, correct?
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: SOLVED When trying to connect to my website thegatehealing.com/ thegatehealing.com

• Re: SOLVED When trying to connect to my website thegatehealing.com/ thegatehealing.com

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to yohai israeli, moderators and administrators
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: SOLVED When trying to connect to my website thegatehealing.com/ thegatehealing.com

• I can't access thegatehealing.com at all... nor can I ping it... DNS is not resolving
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

• Can you please send me your ip adress, so I can consult with my host?
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• nope
    • cdavis411
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to cdavis411, moderators and administrators
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• I can hit your site now as well...

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds