Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Network Error: Can't Download Templates

• Network Error: Can't Download Templates

Posted 11 years 2 months ago
    • Hi! Noob here. :)

I paid the fee and joined to download a template for use in creating a new website today but when I click on "Download," I get a network error (going to Downloads folder in Windows 7) and I get an empty zip folder when I send it to my desktop. This is the case for all browsers (IE9, Chrome, and Opera). I tried the "Contact Us" form and haven't heard anything back yet (it's been a few hours now). There's no phone number to call for support on the issue.

Any others have a similar issue?

Thanks in advance!
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: Network Error: Can't Download Templates

• You'll have to wait more than a few hours unfortunately as the TEAM is a Global thing. I've notified the other mods and somebody will take a look today.
    • Who?
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Joomla freelancer

• Please try to log off from our site and login again. That could help downloading the template.

If that doesn't help, please allow 24-48 hours for email reply. It is usually shorter than that but this really depends on the number of email support requests
    • Check my services at: Mihha-Vision
  • Re: Network Error: Can't Download Templates

• I'm having the same problem. Tried downloading : Lumiere today from different browsers, different physical locations, different isp's with the same results you are getting.

I've logged in and out.

So you are not alone.

Rowby
      JenniferLane wrote:
      Hi! Noob here. :)

I paid the fee and joined to download a template for use in creating a new website today but when I click on "Download," I get a network error (going to Downloads folder in Windows 7) and I get an empty zip folder when I send it to my desktop. This is the case for all browsers (IE9, Chrome, and Opera). I tried the "Contact Us" form and haven't heard anything back yet (it's been a few hours now). There's no phone number to call for support on the issue.

Any others have a similar issue?

Thanks in advance!
    • www.rowby.com

Posted 10 years 11 months ago
    • Hi,

I´ve recently become a RT dev member, just this morning. I´ve noticed this post is somewhat old, and was wondering if it got solved. I can´t seem to be able to download past templates. It displays the same network error you´re talking about. I only found this posts.

I´ve tried chrome and firefox and logging out and in again. Using Win7.

Leon
    • Who?
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Joomla freelancer

• Update solved my case: It seems it was a IP problem. I reseted IP after trying suggestions above without success and now it works.Igor Mihaljko wrote:
      Please contact our support by email here

www.rockettheme.com/contact-us
      Thanks Mihaljko! I contacted support as you suggested. It is a great disappointment. No additional or useful suggestions besides the one I mentioned, it just seemed they didn´t care enough.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds