Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Ximenia template

• SAMS LLC
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Re: Ximenia template

Posted 11 years 1 week ago
    • I will move this to the WordPress Forum. However, despite your insistence re: your detailed description in painstaking detail, it's still not clear.
    • Cliff Pfeifer
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Website Developer

• My apologies if it's not perfectly clear, I only had 8 hours to spend making that so you and our other members could reference it. All I'm asking is that you look at it first.

Your question doesn't have enough specifics to answer in any forum. "still a demo image on the front page" - doesn't give us much to go on since there many images on the front page. It's either in a post or a widget, those are the only 2 places it could be coming from and all the codes are the tutorial.
    • The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer.
    • SAMS LLC
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Cliff, your tutorial is excellent. Thank you for creating it. It absolutely helped me.

The issue is that the way the programmers set this up confused me. The template override settings are used to make "Latest News" show up on the front page, and then post titles are turned off. So, when looking at the two posts, I didn't think that the image was actually part of "Dynamic Layouts". I thought Dynamic Layouts began at the title, but this was really just an <h2> tag.

It took a long time to get through these little things. Your tutorial is good and I just did not clearly understand how to make the changes. I understand the template MUCH better now!
    • Cliff Pfeifer
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Website Developer

• Cool, that's why I do it. It just takes me forever to make those every month and all the answers are in there somewhere. That's why I point you there.

If you have specific questions, we're happy to answer them in the WP forums, just let us know exactly what you're having an issue with so we can help you faster.
    • The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer.
  • Re: Ximenia template

Posted 10 years 8 months ago
    • HI,

I have been searching for documentation on how to change the homepage title on Ximenia from 'ximenia - july 2012' to something more personalised.

This thread constantly appears top in search engines so it makes sense for me to post the question here, to assist other browsers. I hope this doesnt disrupt your structure.

Having used rockettheme before i recall this function being in the 'global configurations tab', but I cannot find this on Joomla 3.0.3.

I know it should be (and probably is) simple in its solution, but could somebdy direct me to changing the page title for Joomla 3 Ximenia responsive.

Thanks
      Steve
    • Henning
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Volunteer

• its in the menu manager > menu-item > page display options
      and NOT the global configuration.
      Overall please ask your question in the template related forum and not here.
  • Re: Ximenia template

• Thanks Henning
    • InmenSoft
    • Rocketeer
    • Tks Lord!

Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    • Hola, que bien, tuve este problema tambien y lo he resulto por este foro muchas gracias.
    • Henning
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Volunteer

Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    • Ich verstehe leider kein Wort.
      I suggest to ask your question in english.
    • Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Henning.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds