0 items Join Now

Joomla 3

• Re: Joomla 3

Posted 11 years 5 months ago
    • Yippeee!

• Andy Miller wrote:
      Just FYI in case you missed it. So far today we have released a new version of Gantry Framework version 4.1.0 which includes support for Joomla 2.5 and 3.0.

Also we've released the following extensions: RokPad, RokBooster, RokNavMenu, RokCandy, RokAjaxSearch, RokBox and of course RokSprocket for Joomla 2.5 and 3.0.

New Joomla club template will be released soon also for 2.5 and 3.0.

Woohoo!
    • Thank you,
      Jason

Server #1: 4-Cores @ 2.3Ghz | 8GB RAM | Plesk Control Panel v11.0.9 | Apache/2.2.3-65.el5 | mySQL: 5.5.23 | PHP: 5.3.10
      Server #2: 8-Cores @ 2.5Ghz | 16GB RAM | Plesk Control Panel v11.0.9 | Apache/2.2.15-15.el6 | mySQL: 5.5.25 | PHP: 5.4.4
    • Glorious
    • Hero Rocketeer

Re: Joomla 3

• Andy Miller wrote:
      Regarding RokDownloads, I've mentioned this in other threads, but we're going to start working on a whole new (and vastly superior) version of RokDownloads in the next month or two. Of course this Joomla3 work has caused a hold, because we've thrown every available resource at getting it sorted as fast as possible. But as soon as it settles down it's the next major development effort on our list.

Hi Andy,

I know you have your hands full right now, but when you catch your breath, we would like to hear something of what you intend to do with RokDownloads. We have been waiting to bring about 400 mp3s downloads (and podcasts of them) into our Joomla 2.5 site, and have been waiting for DocMan for more than a year. We like the work of the JoomlaTools team, but are interested to know how RokDownloads will be different from Docman, and if RokDownloads will do what we need.

Thanks!!!

Posted 11 years 4 months ago
    • Hello Andy,

I've been reading through the thread and I'm curious to know if your advice would still be to wait off until Joomla 3.5 comes around? Right now for example I'm having issues going into the Graffito template as I keep getting a "Error: 500 No HTTP response received." I would really appreciate your input as I've been looking at a lot of the Joomla 3.0 stuff and it's very exciting. Having used it for the last few days has been very interesting and it seems to have a lot of potential.

Thanks for your advice in advance!
    • Mac_66
    • Rocketeer

• Menu administrator read badly "Main Menu" for Joomla 3.0 and file attached here. See it.
      - Go to Administrator and click "Menus"
      - Click "Main Menu"
      - Click "New"
      - Click "Select"

• Luis E Flores wrote:
      Hello Andy,

I've been reading through the thread and I'm curious to know if your advice would still be to wait off until Joomla 3.5 comes around? Right now for example I'm having issues going into the Graffito template as I keep getting a "Error: 500 No HTTP response received." I would really appreciate your input as I've been looking at a lot of the Joomla 3.0 stuff and it's very exciting. Having used it for the last few days has been very interesting and it seems to have a lot of potential.

Thanks for your advice in advance!

Don't know about Andy but I am still keeping my powder dry on live sites.

Why? J3.0! is mainly for developers to test drive and bug find IMHO (of which I am one) so for production, not upgrade for me until September next year AT THE EARLIEST :D

You may want to have a read of this => community.joomla.org/blogs/community/1682-joomla-25.html

I may be wrong, but in the past I have used stepping stone versions only to come a cropper so this time, I am holding fire.

JMTC and based on MHO.

Regards
      Daren
    • Daren Jephcote. Technical S.E.O. Consultant.
      Join in the conversation on Twitter .
      I offer expert, Technical SEO Services to an exclusive list of clients. They enjoy error-free, high ranking website results that help them thrive online.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Posted 11 years 3 months ago
    • If you are using akeeba products try upgrading.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds