Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Unable to post to the RokGallery forum

• Unable to post to the RokGallery forum

Posted 11 years 8 months ago
    • I have a problem uploading image to my newly installed RokGallery but I cannot post to that forum. I show as being logged in. Can some one shed some light on what I need to do in order to post my problem?

Thanks,

Ian
    • J!eremy
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: Unable to post to the RokGallery forum

• Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Re: Unable to post to the RokGallery forum

• I see you are a WordPress club member. The RokGallery forum is currently under "Joomla Extensions" which as the name implies only covers the Joomla version of the extension. Now we have more and more WordPress extensions we need to revamp our structure to reflect this. Until then, please post your RokGallery questions in the relevant WordPress theme forum.

Cheers.
  • Re: Unable to post to the RokGallery forum

• Excellent Thanks Andy
  • Re: Blue cover over my image

Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    • I made a little adjustment to my website and found that there is something blue over my image.
      I can't figure out where it is coming from. I checked in the styles but couldn't find the blue color. I also checked the Content tab but i couldn't find it there either.

https://imgur.com/aCFI0Ds

Thanks for your help.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Blue cover over my image

• Petra Donkers - I wonder why you have posted in this 5 year old dormant topic that has nothing to do with your issue?

Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you and then I will be able to move your post to the correct forum too.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Blue cover over my image

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds