Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Simple and easy e-shop for gantry 5

• Riccardo
    • Elite Rocketeer

SOLVED Simple and easy e-shop for gantry 5

Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    • I'm considering the integration of a small e-shop into a gantry5 site with template protean. Something simple and easy to sell jams online. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    • Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Riccardo.
    • Riccardo Rausch
      www.frontpageserver.it
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Simple and easy e-shop for gantry 5

• HIKASHOP, MIJOSHOP or just use versla snipcart particles.

Regards, Mark
    • The following users have thanked you: Riccardo

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Riccardo
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Thank you for your valuable advice! I look at these different solutions and to which one I will focus on. Usually I choose the most stable and in time tested project; which offers more support.

The customer wants to sell jams using the usual cart but without online payment. Simply collect the order to be receive by e-mail.
    • Riccardo Rausch
      www.frontpageserver.it
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• In my view that's a mistake... Anyone that takes the trouble to do an online order would expect to be able to pay at checkout and not have to do something else via email after. But I believe that those shop solutions do allow order only (without payment).

Of course, you will need to try those solutions and verify for yourself that they do what you want.

As an alternative, if all you want is an email then you could just write your own form or particle.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Riccardo
    • Elite Rocketeer

• You are absolutely right! This is the first clue of the customer who wants to avoid unnecessary commissions and bank charges. I will assess this matter with the customer after looking at the various components you have given me. Many Thanks!
    • Riccardo Rausch
      www.frontpageserver.it

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds