Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Header size on mobile version

• athy92000
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Header size on mobile version

Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    • Hi all

Just wondering how do you increase the header size on the mobile version of the site? As you can see from the screenshot I have some icons that are partially covered. These look fine on the computer version but dont look great on the mobile version. Any solutions?

Regards

Steve
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Header size on mobile version

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • athy92000
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• It's the way you have created that fixed header and all your custom.scss that is causing this issue (fixed padding dimensions and frixed positioning). If you want a fixed header I suggest that you remove all your CSS associated with that and instead use one of these FREE atoms http://www.inspiretheme.com/blog/freebies/42-fixed-sticky-header-atoms-for-gantry-5-freebies .

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds