Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Automatic positioning

• Automatic positioning

Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    • Hello,

I made a website www.musicatplay.be using the Citadel theme in Joomla. On several pages I use a secondary menu and it works great on a screen that's big enough.
      On phones it also works but I was wondering if it is possible to load an item of this secondary menu directly (scrolling) to the item.
      For example: if you select the item "Vakanties" in the topmenu a secondary menu loads with all the items. If you select for example Pasen-muziek-stage-kamp Gitaar the item loads (on pc and tablet) next to the menu.
      On a phonescreen the item loads under the menu and this is not so easy and clear for our clients.

Thank you very much in advance!
      Kind regards,
      Stef
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Automatic positioning

Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    • To do that you would need to show all the items in the same page in one go and then use bookmark links in your submenu to scroll to the required item. http://www.echoecho.com/htmllinks08.htm .

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds