Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Multiple menu selections in particle

• V-Web
    • Rocketeer

Multiple menu selections in particle

Posted 6 years 6 days ago
    • Would it be possible to render multiple menu’s from a particle. For example; can I render the first level main menu items as well as the second level items from a particular menu item in a different part of the html.twig output. Better yet; is it possible to add a collection.list so we can add as many menu’s as we need.

I know this may sound a bit strange but this has to do with my previous tread on this matter.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Multiple menu selections in particle

Posted 6 years 6 days ago
    • Multiple menus from a single particle? NO.

Multiple menu particles using different parts of the same menu - yes. You can specify a different start level or indeed which menu item. But bear in mind that this requires a page refresh - it does not work interactively (though JS).

Menu's get set-up in Joomla, the menu particle (and the G5 menu editor) uses that content. So, I don't think you should start coding menus elsewhere in particle collections. But you could write your own particle if you really needed to do that.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds