Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Flexslider

• Flexslider

Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    • my flexslider is displaying on all the pages.
      I want it to be displayed only on the home page.
      What can be done? Thanks
    • Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Prashant Memane.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Flexslider

• How did you add it? did you put it directly on the outline or via module position? Did you put it on a single outline that is used by many pages? If you put it in a module position is that module assigned to multiple pages?

Basically there could be a zillion reasons... Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Flexslider

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Prashant Memane.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• localhost is local to your PC - I cannot check that. You need to get your site on the internet with a proper domain name if I am to be able to assist you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• We haven't hosted our site yet,so we dont have a proper domain.
      Can we make the changes through Team Viewer ?
      Or else please suggest some alternative.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• No, sorry we do not provide remote support as part of this forum.

There is no other alternative that to get you site on server on the net (even if it is offline mode).

Regards, Mark.

• In xenon template,I went to base outline ,dragged the flexslider particle and dropped it into header layout
      What needs to be done?Can you please help
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• In Xenon there would be no point in changing the layout on the base outline since none of the other outline (that you are actually using) inherit anything from the base outline layout. So, You either need to change the outline layout that you are actually using (e.g. "home - positions" and "default") or change those outline layouts so that they do inherit from the base outline.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds